Welcome to another interview from the series “Holistic Living in Luxembourg”. In this video I talk to Agnieszka from J’adore Bio about cosmetics and how the products we put on our skin on a daily basis can affect our health.
Agnieszka launched her online store J’adore Bio about an year ago, when she became aware on the impact cosmetic products have on her health. She has strict criteria about the products she chooses to offer, and in this video we talk about which ingredients we should be avoiding when buying cosmetic products, as well as which ones to focus on.
The skin is the largest organ of the body, and it absorbs a lot. Because of this, what we put on our body (creams, lotions, shower gels etc.) matters just as much as what we put in it (food and drink).
Here is the list of questions I asked Agnieszka during our chat:
- Why did you decide to launch “J’adore Bio”?
- What is the selection criteria for the cosmetics on your website?
- What ingredients should we avoid in cosmetics?
- What is hidden under labels, such as “natural”?
- Should we always buy certified cosmetics?
- Should we avoid products that contain “fragrance”?
- What can we be more minimal with the cosmetic products we use? What are some essential products to use?
- What are the top 5 ingredients you recommend using for the skin?
I found her answers clear and precise, and I hope you’ll learn something new and useful in this video.
I have also inserted the questions in the video, so you can skip to the ones that are of interest to you.
I hope you’ll like the video, and if you did, don’t forget to comment, share, like and subscribe! <3