Welcome to another interview from the video series “Holistic Living in Luxembourg”.
Today we will talk with Vincent from Naturalis Balance about sports, achieving optimal health through eating the right foods, the role of supplements and our outlook in life.
And here are the questions we covered:
- Tell us a bit more about yourself. What made you want to be active in the field of health and wellbeing? What is your story.
- You created the brand Naturalis Balance to bring healthy natural food supplements and to share your knowledge and experience with your community. With so many supplements out there it can be a bit confusing about what to take, and which supplements are actually good for you. What can you advice to someone who wants to know more about how to choose the right supplements? What do they need to look out for?
- I always say that a supplement cannot make up for adopting a healthy diet. They are called a supplement for a reason. However sometimes they do play an important role. Which supplements in your opinion should be considered of importance even when we start eating a healthier, wholefood diet?
- You are also currently studying to become a dietitian. What is the most important thing you have learned so far in your study?
- Food is just part of the equation (even though a very important part) towards being happy and healthy. It is also important to be physically active. You offer training programs to your clients as well and are training yourself vigorously. What can you suggest to someone who wants to start training but either lacks motivation, or simply doesn’t know where to start?
- Can you show me a few simple exercises that everyone can do to boost their energy and metabolism?
- And lastly what are the steps you take to feel instantly happy and grateful?