Corporate wellness is a must these days and many companies have adopted a wellness program to support their employess.
Corporate nutrition & cooking classes are a great way to show your employees you care about their health and well being, and create stronger bonds and team spirit.
Nutrition plays a direct role in our wellbeing – how we nourish ourselves everyday affects our energy levels, productivity, mood and looks.
Great activity for a Wellness Day or as part of a program offered to the employees during lunchtime, the classes consist of two parts:
- Nutritional Education: is the theoretical part of the class, focusing on educating and informing the participants on how our diet and lifestyle influence our health and wellbeing.
- Practical Cooking Demonstration: is the practical part of the class, during which we implement the theory just covered through the recipes and cooking methods demonstrated. It allows the participants to get hands on and experience how to prepare food that is nutritious and healthy.
The topics are previously discussed and agreed with the company.
The participants are actively involved in the cooking and food preparation, which adds to more fun and hands-on learning.
There is no need for an equipped kitchen for the workshop (though it is a plus).
Some of my references include:
- Millicom International Cellular
- European Stability Mechanism
- JPMorgan Chase
- Schroder Investment Management
- Amazon Luxembourg
Book a free discovery call and let’s chat about how my workshops and healthy cooking classes can help bring more health and wellness awareness to your company.
For more details and quotes please contact me here