Who is it for?
You know you need to improve your diet but are not sure what foods you should focus on. You have some specific health concern, such as a digestive trouble, or weight issues.
You think you might be lacking certain nutrients, or need a tailored guide that will help you eat healthier and focus on the foods that might be right for you.
A nutritional analysis will help you get to know what nutrients might be lacking in your diet, and what food to eat to obtain them.
During a nutritional assessment, Vesela will consider all knowledge gathered from you and present a recommended set of dietary changes, nutritional supplements, and lifestyle suggestions to target your greatest health complaints and improve the function of your mind, body and spirit.
Should you welcome her guidance, Vesela will be happy to take a look through your fridge and cupboards, and offer alternative, healthier options to some of your existing food choices.
In your nutritional assessment (one session about 45min) you will get personal recommendations regarding:
- your current diet and where it needs improvement
- holistic assessment of all bodily systems with appropriate recommendations
- lifestyle assessment and recommendations
- a recommended meal plan, recipes and grocery shopping list
Special recommendations can be made for athletes, pregnant, and post-partum women, as well as a focus on stress, lack of energy and other imbalances.*
Prices vary depending on the package chosen:
- online nutritional assessment
- in person nutrition session, which includes one in-person session of 45 min (can also be via zoom), written nutritional assessment, plus a personalized meal plan example.
- one month health coaching, consisting of a complete nutritional assessment, 4 week individual meal plan, recipes and grocery shopping list and weekly progress discussion.
- hourly rate for consultation: 95 EUR
For more information, please contact Vesela by filling out the form below or by e-mail at vesela.savova(at)gmail.com.
*If you suspect you are having a health problem, you should consult your health care provider.