I am so excited (and a bit nervous) to share with you a new segment I have been working on for the past few weeks! I am continuously discovering new small businesses here in Luxembourg that contribute to living a more happy and holistic life. It makes me really happy to see this change and movement in a positive direction. But as it happens, it can oftentimes be hard to find out about these businesses, when we are busy with our own daily tasks and responsibilities.
This is the reason I have decided to create video interviews where I meet with experts in the field of holistic living and ask them questions about their work and how it can contribute to living a more happy and healthy life. I will be posting one interview a month, always on the 1st of the month.
The idea behind these videos is to create a library of the small businesses here in Luxembourg that are active in the field of holistic living, so that you can find what you need in one place.
I hope that the content will be of use for you, just as it has been incredibly useful to me as I have learned a lot of things already from the people I have interviewed. I also hope that through these videos I can help my guests reach more people that can benefit from their services.
I am creating this content purely with the intention to bring value to you. If you do find it helpful, I would be grateful to hear your feedback. 🙂
In this first interview I am welcoming Nicole from www.less.lu and we discuss decluttering and minimalism. I have been putting her advice into practice in these past few days, and can already tell you that I have noticed a huge difference! Not only is my house tidier, but I also feel less stressed and more productive.
Here is a brief line-up of the content you’ll discover in this interview:
- What exactly is minimalism and who can be defined as minimalist?
- How can minimalism change your life for the better?
- The difference between decluttering and minimalism
- What are your tips on keeping your house clean and tidy when you don’t have much time to clean?
- Can you be minimalist and still wear trendy clothes? Tips on keeping our closet clean.
- Staying organized every day
- How can you get rid of things that have emotional or monetary value to you, even if they no longer serve you?
- How can decluttering can help us set the right priorities?
- 5 tips you can implement today to become more minimalist
Click below to watch the entire interview.
Nicole is offering a special deal of “pay-what-you-want” for her service for the month of October 2018 to everyone who refers Plateful Nutrition to her, so take the opportunity to discover how decluttering can positively transform your home and your wellbeing.
P.S: I apologise for the blurriness you might notice here and there, my camera doesn’t have the best focus!