This makes a great appetizer or a quick and delicious snack. It will take you only about 10 minutes to prepare the rolls and you will only need a knife and a spoon. The secret in making tasty veggie spring rolls is in the dressing. I love the combination of tahini and tamari sauce! It just makes everything super delicious and this dressing is quite creamy so it makes the spring roll easier to eat. Here is what you will need:
- 1 pack of rice-paper (about 12 sheets)
- 1 red pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 avocado
- ½ cucumber
- 1 carrot
For the dressing:
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp tamari (or soy sauce)
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- To make the dressing simply mix well all ingredients in a bowl. You should get a a nice creamy texture.
- Chop the pepper, zucchini, avocado, cucumber and carrot in thin slices (just as long as to fit well in the middle of the rice paper)
- Soak the rice paper in lukewarm water for about 10 seconds one at a time. Carefully take it out of the water and place it on a big plate.
- Arrange your veggie slices in the middle of the rice paper. Top up with the dressing and carefully wrap your rice paper, just as you would wrap a burrito.
You can cut the spring rolls in half and arrange them on a plate. Enjoy!
Tip: You can also prepare the dressing on the side and simply dip the spring rolls in it.