I hope you’re safe and healthy. As we are in the second month of quarantine, our emotions can get a little out of hand. Welcome them! It is so important to honor our emotions instead of suppressing them.
Emotional wellbeing is an integral part of our health, and tending to our emotions is just as important, if not even more, as paying attention to the food we consume.
A few weeks ago I hosted a live Instagram session, where I chatted with Jessica Janusz – a yoga teacher and founder of Anushia about Emotional Wellbeing. The session ended up being almost an hour long. I decided to upload some of the topics we discussed in short, easily digestible videos, so you can go back to them when you need. You will find the videos below.
Here are some of the topics we touched on:
1. Emotional wellbeing during challenging times
2. Dealing with emotional hunger
3. Emotional eating – becoming aware of your triggers
4. How our emotions affect our digestion
5. Redefining our relationship with food
6. Reevaluating priorities
7. The importance of routines for emotional wellbeing
8. What to do if a loved one is dealing with emotional eating
I hope you’ll find the content of these videos useful. As you see, I am putting out a lot of content on Instagram, and because of that, I invite you to follow me there @Platefulnutrition.co, if you’d like to stay up to date.
Stay well and healthy and remember: “It is what it is. Accept it, learn from it and grow from it. It doesn’t matter what you’ve done; what truly matters is what you do from here.” Quote by marcandangel
One Thought on “Emotional Wellbeing during challenging times”