The following recipe is seriously addictive! Whenever I make this ice-cream I can’t help but serve myself a serious portion. But hey, its pretty much guilt-free!
Wanna try it out yourself? Here is what you will need:
- 4-5 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup pecan nuts (about 80gr)
- cocoa nibs or dark chocolate
- 2-3 tbsp maple syrup
- Insert all the ingredients in a blender and blend well until you get a nice creamy consistency.
- Put the ready mixture in a sealed container and place it in the freezer for at least 45 minutes, until it freezes.
- Enjoy your delicious banana ice cream!
6 Thoughts on “Delicious and easy vegan ice cream recipe”
I’ve just made this, and I don’t know if I can even wait for it to freeze properly 😉 I already ate a quarter of it before it got into the freezer, lol!
Haha, this happens to me too every time I make it! 🙂 Enjoy!
I like the addition of coca nibs!