Quick dairy and gluten-free salmon pasta. I made this one for dinner the other day and we loved it! Snapped a picture and sharing the recipe with you. It’s gluten and dairy free recipe but it tastes so rich and creamy!
Dairy and gluten-free salmon pasta
- 250g wild caught salmon
- 250g buckwheat pasta (or any other pasta)
- 1/2 head of broccoli
- 4 handfuls of spinach
- 4 handfuls of frozen peas for the sauce:
- 1/2 measuring cup chickpea flour
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened plant milk
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Steam the broccoli and when almost ready add the spinach and peas. Keep the water and set the veggies aside.
- In the same water cook the pasta according to packaging instructions. Rinse and set aside.
- Sauté the salmon in a pan with some olive oil, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Make the sauce: whisk the plant milk, garlic, salt and pepper until smooth. Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the chickpea flour and mix to create a paste. Add the plant milk mixture, mix and bring to a simmer. Continue to whisk and simmer until the sauce thickens – for about 5-7 minutes. Add the nutritional yeast, mix and let it cool down. Taste and adjust flavoring.
- Mix the pasta with the sauce, veggies and cooked salmon and serve warm.