This is a quick and easy recipe you can make for lunch or for evenings, when you don’t have much time to cook, but still want to eat something healthy and satisfying.
I experimented with this recipe a few days ago, just working with the ingredients I had at hand. You can rotate the vegetables though, and maybe add some spinach and mushroom. I think this will be a very good combination as well.
So here are the ingredients I have used, the dish was ready within 10 minutes, so it’s really perfect for busy days.
Ingredients (Serves 2):
- 200 gr rice noodles
- 2 carrots
- 1 bell pepper
- 1/2 zucchini
- 150 gr frozen peas
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2-3 tsp tamari sauce
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- sesame seeds for decoration
- Sauté the vegetables in a fry pan with some sesame oil over medium heat until they get tender. Season them with some cayenne, pepper and salt and a teaspoon of tamari sauce.
- Place the rice noodles in boiling water and boil them for 3-4 minutes. Drain them well.
- Transfer the veggies and noodles to a wok, add a bit more oil, salt, pepper and cayenne and heat them over medium heat. Mix well and add the rest of the tamari sauce.
- Toss it all together and serve immediately.