If you are like me and feel like summer can’t come soon enough, you can do something else to get a nice summary feeling. I for example like to prepare me some ice-cream 🙂 And this one makes me dream about travelling in a far-away exotic place.
You need only four ingredients for this recipe and it is super quick to make, it will take you literally only 2 minutes! You will get the creamy richness of the coconut milk and the exotic sweetness of the mango in a perfect blend!
Mangos are low in calories, but provide you with lots of nutritional benefits. They are rich in vitamin C and A, which are great for your beauty as well as immune system. They also contain potassium, an important electrolyte that helps regulate bodily fluids and blood pressure. The fiber content in them makes them a great detoxifying food as well.
So here is what you will need for this ice-cream:
Ingredients (makes about 400ml ice-cream):
- 450ml organic frozen mango
- 1 can of organic coconut milk (about 400ml)
- 6 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Place the frozen mango pieces in a food processor and blend to crush them.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend well, until you get a nice creamy consistency.
- Place the cream into a bowl with a lid and let it sit in the freezer overnight.
- Put out of the freezer for about 15 minutes before you serve the ice-cream.